Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lunch Box Idea: Valentines Day

Lunch Box Idea under pressure.Today I woke up and it suddenly dawned on me that Valentine's Day had once again lurked up on me and I hadn't purchased or put any thought into making it a really special day for Gav and the girls. My creative juices flowed as much as possible at 5am in the morning. I whipped out my heart shaped cookie cutter and found anything in my low stocked fridge that was still edible and set to work. Cucumber and pineapple shaped hearts. Heart shaped peanut butter sammies. Red pepper hearts with some pea pods and carrot balls to fill the gaps. I also found some red paper and quickly cut out a heart shaped message for the girls to find on opening their boxes. Voila!

Return from  Lunch Box Idea: Valentines Day to the homepage.

No comments: