Monday, March 12, 2012

Lunchbox Ideas: Ecozip


I am always looking for new lunchbox ideas, today I stumbled across these Ecozip bags something I haven't seen before. I love innovation. I love novel lunchbox ideas and I love finding things that have many uses. Definitely the first multipurpose plastic bag I have come across. Lugging plastic lunchboxes around on school outings is a pain....and now there is Ecozip. Perfect for hiding snacks in your bag to reach for when hunger strikes.
You get 2 bags in 1. Store a sandwich in one bag and a snack in the other or open the middle zipper and use one big bag. Totally recyclable and BPA free.

Finally a lunchbox idea with more than one use.


Use Eco zip for:
  • Lunchboxes
  • Leftovers
  • Wet and dry snacks
  • Travel
  • Pre-prepped food
  • Scrapbooking
  • Pens and pencils
  • Hairgoodies
  • Buttons
  • Toiletries
  • Make-up
  • In the kitchen
  • Around the house
  • On the go
The Snack Sandwich, Quart and Gallon boxes are $3.99 each.
Find out more at ecozip-bags.com.

More lunchbox ideas: Free printable lunchbox notes.

No comments: