- Enriched with omega-3 flaxseed oil
- No salt and no hydrogenated fats
- Sweetened with honey
- Available in smooth and crunchy
To review the products I called in the lunchbox specialists.....equipped them with jars of both the smooth and crunchy butter and told them to tuck in and give me their verdict.
VOILA! Lots of laughter, fun and tastebud tickling followed. Neither of the girls have been part of a product review before and were quite keen to have themselves heard.
Both of them liked the crunchy... I however, prefer the smooth, don't like juggling bits of nuts on my sandwich. I was expecting a rather bitter flaxseed taste, but Crede has somehow managed to mask the bitter flavour.
One can only pack so many PB & Jelly sandwiches, but with a house filled with Oh Mega jars I sat down and filtered through some of my older posts to compile this list of Peanut Butter Ideas.
15 Other Things to do with Healthy Peanut Butter
- Make no bake peanut butter energy cookies.
- If you are looking for a decadent dessert that is a healthy treat too try the peanut butter and banana ice-cream.
- Whip up a healthy peanut butter smoothie.
- Try the cream cheese and peanut butter dip for crudites.
- A healthy lunchbox favourite the peanut butter and banana pita pocket.
- Looking for something really different? Try these apple sandwiches filled with peanut butter.
- Fill a jar with some peanut butter and insert celery sticks for a novel snack on the go.
- How about a peanut butter and banana wrap?
- Lose the nitrate filled sausage and try the hot banana dog.
- Another healthy lunchbox favourite, the double decker peanut butter daisies.
- Are you a sushi lover? Try the peanut butter sushi rolls.
- Something on a stick, make raw chocolate and peanut butter pops.
- Almond and peanut butter stuffed celery sticks.
- Raw chocolate peanut butter pudding.
- Rolled peanut butter cookie balls.
Competition: Win a Smooth and Crunchy Oh Mega Peanut Butter Pack
All winners of our contests are chosen at Random.org and will be notified via email, so please make sure your email address is correct. You will have 3 days to respond to me, or a new winner will be chosen.
How to Enter
This giveaway is open until 12pm on Saturday the 30th June 2012. It is open to all contestants in South Africa only.
Follow the instructions below to enter.
You can leave one comment (entry) or many comments (entries) by picking one or more of the commenting options below.
Each seperate comment will be counted as an entry by the random number generator. You must also leave a comment in the box below indicating or linking to the page where you have left your comments.
Leave your comments below to qualify for an entry:
- Follow my boards on Pinterest.
- Pin this post onto your Pinterest boards and submit a link.
- @Twitter follow me @debbielangley
- Tweet this giveaway, being sure to include my Twitter handle (@debbielangley). Here’s a sample tweet you could use or make up your own: Win a CRUNCHY and SMOOTH Oh Mega Peanut Butter from http://thehealthylunchbox.blogspot.com/
- Pick your favorite Healthy Lunchbox & leave a comment on that post linking to it below.
- Sign up for my RSS feeds
- Link to this post (or any of my posts) on your blog.
- Post this site onto your Facebook Timeline and leave a comment.
- LIKE US on Facebook.
- Share another great peanut butter idea in the comment box below.
Return from healthy peanut butter to the homepage.